Kyber Network provides an exchange rate that is offered at the current point in time, however this could change either in or against your favour between the time the transaction is propagated and when it is executed. To minimise the possibility of a change in rate we recommend using the standard gas fee rate Kyber offers or higher, a lower fee could subject you to a long confirmation time, particularly during periods of high congestion in the network.
Articles in this section
- I've submitted a ticket. What next?
- Do I need to sign up to use Kyber Network?
- The exchange rate offered was different from the one I received! Why is this?
- Where do you pull the exchange rate?
- How do I open a support ticket? What information should I include?
- When will Bitcoin and other top coins be listed?
- I would like to add my coin to Kyber
- Are my coins safe on Kyber?
- My coins haven't shown up! How long will it take?
- What is the fee structure on Kyber Network?